Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Scriptzoid

It just occurred to me how mad scriptwriting is. Essentially, I've spent the best part of the last two days arguing with myself whilst pretending to be about twelve different people, one of whom is God. That can't be good for a person. I'm just glad there's a bloc meeting tomorrow. It might mean lots of tedious faffing over commas and such like, but at least I'll finally be able to talk to someone who isn't fictional, again. Or who isn't me.

Wait, does that mean I'm fictional?

Oh, never mind. I doubt I could tell the difference right now anyway.


Now back to that script...


Random philosophical poser: If you're talking to yourself, and there's no-one there to hear it, does that mean you don't exist?

1 comment:

miss-cellany said...

I'm one hand clapping...