Sunday, July 29, 2007

He turns the page, and...

Yay, it's April! Well, OK, in my room it's April...

I probably shouldn't have bought a Dali calendar.


OK, fine - I only just turned it over from March.

Seriously, I don't 'get' calendars. I mean, the pictures do really brighten up the place - of course they do - except... then there all those ugly numbers hanging off the end of them. Which, I suppose, would be fine, if I'd ever been able to find much use for them.


Should probably just buy more posters...

2 comments:

Taiga the Fox said...

What came after Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate, A Second Before Waking Up? (Just being curious. I will ask what was April's picture in November, when you'll turn the page again.)

Occasional Poster of Comments said...

April's the time of the melty watches. I'd tell you what March was, but I'd have to turn the calendar over again... Erm, that probably isn't going to happen. Well, certainly not twice in two days.