Sunday, March 02, 2008

Before...

Opposite University College Falmouth's Woodlane campus, 21st June 2007. In case the sign's not quite clear, here's the text:

I do beg your pardon,

I am a guerilla garden.
Please do not mow,
I am trying to grow.

And after...

Same location, 3rd September 2007.


UPDATE: A garden-loving fox found this. Thanks, Taiga :) Apparently, the Falmouth Guerilla Gardeners had a blog.

For more info and links on Guerilla Gardening, here's the Wikipedia page. I'm quite liking the idea of moss graffiti; more of which, here, here, but not here or here (they're both great, though, much like that Little People blog).



3 comments:

Taiga the Fox said...

That's a brilliant idea... [erm, I was supposed to be at sleep, but just read about guerrilla gardening for nearly an hour and found also this blog]

Occasional Poster of Comments said...

Excellent - well spotted, Taiga :) Don't know why, but I never thought to google it at the time.

Actually, I might go over there now and leave a comment...

Sleep well :)

Occasional Poster of Comments said...

I'm guessing you might already have found this Finnish blog talking about guerilla gardening, but if not:

aitoa arkkitehtuuria.