Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gah! Bloody, BT!!

My internet connection died on Monday night. All my work has to be in by 5pm tomorrow (including a website). So, I've been stuck in a hot airless IT Suite all afternoon. I hate IT Suites. Is "suite" supposed to sound luxurious? Because it's bloody not. Still, I've got the website done now, and anything else I needed the internet for (I hope). Oh, erm, here's the website (at some point I'll figure out how to give it a proper home page, instead of a blog post).

Anyway, I was just dropping in to let off a little steam and say that I probably won't be posting for another few days. And, for once, I actually have an excuse.

Right, I'm off home to write two stupid 1000 word commentaries on my own stupid work, which just seems a stupid thing to be doing. But anyway...

1 comment:

Taiga the Fox said...

Well, you'd better wake up your connection soon or else the Nebula comes.
[I think I've used that before. Hmm...]
Well, you'd better wake up your connection soon or else I won't tell you what I thought about Crab Nebula.