Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Three's a crowd

I appear to have another blog to neglect. I don't know what I'll be writing on it yet, but probably more conventional stuff than on the other two. What I do know, though, is that there'll be no more of that troublesome posting-in-the-future malarkey (see my other blog). It was a pain. Or perhaps will be a pain? Well, let's not get into that. Anyway, I suppose it was about time I started living in the present. At least this is a better one than that one where I was listening to people complain all day. I didn't much like that present. This one's much better. Here, I'm doing a Professional Writing MA. Incidentally, they don't seem to have spotted that I'm not much good at that kind of thing yet.

2 comments:

patroclus said...

Hee. Am I allowed to, like, link to this one and stuff, or will that cause the All-Seeing Eye of the MA Professional Writing people to swivel in its socket and fix on me?

Now I know this one's here (sorry, terribly slow), I will be dropping in regularly. Ooh, that sounds like a threat. As usual.

Also I don't suppose you're going to be around in Falmouth over the New Year period at all?

Occasional Poster of Comments said...

Must... stop... watching... online Scrubs... long enough... to comment.

Phew. Damn show's nearly as addictive as hummus. In which case, I probably shouldn't have linked; now I feel like some kind of online crack dealer. Oh well, there's a first time for everything. And in my defence, there's pretty much every Futurama and Simpsons at that site too. No, that probably just makes matters worse....

Erm, yep, anyway - welcome to blog number three. The whinging and moaning content maybe just slightly higher than in the others, but drop in whenever you like. And any linkage would be an honour.

As it happens, I am currently planning to do some being around during the New Year period. So, if you fancy meeting up at some point, that would be great. You have my e-mail. Oh, and possibly my mobile number (?)

Don't worry too much about the swivelling eye. Who knows, with any luck, it may even get confused and award you an MA as well.* Which reminds me, how's the academic stuff going?


*Or, perhaps, just you, if I don't tear myself away from that damned website.