Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nothing to see here

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

A blind man put out a man's eyes.

“He was looking at me funny,” he told the police.

POLICEMAN: But you're blind?

BLIND MAN: That's no reason I should put up with it.

PM: No, I mean how can you tell?

BM: I'm blind. Everyone looks at a blind man funny.

The policeman struggled to dispute this.

PM: But what if you did this to everyone? And what if they did it too? Before long the whole world would be blind.

The blind man thought for a while.

“Yes,” he said, at last. “What do you know? I'm more far-sighted than I thought.”

Eventually they had to release him (something indisputable about furthering the causes of equality...

But anyway, let's not dwell on it).

2 comments:

Translation company said...

This post will definitely help readers like me. I am interested very much in the subject matter of your blog.

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

Excellent seller. Fast shipping and very reliable., wholesale NFL Jerseys

smooth transaction /fast delivery /A1 service, lunettes de soleil

This is GREAT! Thank you for a very positive transaction., replica louis vuitton handbag Great Seller Fast shipping as well 5 Stars A+++++

Great prices on hard to find items!! Super eBay people!!., black-hawks-jersey are cheap on sale.

cheap authentic jerseys