Monday, November 30, 2009

Nothing and no chance

NOTHING AND NO CHANCE

Nothing is sitting with his psychiatrist.

"What can I do for you?" the man gamely asks his couch.

"I feel like I'm invisible," says nothing.

"You are," says the psychiatrist.

"It's like I'm barely even here."

"Well, you aren't," he says. "In a very real sense you aren't."

"But no-one even sees me!" cries nothing.

"But that's normal – just look at you!"

"Oh," says nothing. "You mean I'm not going mad?"

"You? No, of course not," says the psychiatrist. "Now shush, couch, we have patients to see..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

Chanel said...

Quirky!

Occasional Poster of Comments said...

Ooh, readers... How on earth did that happen? :)

Thanks, both of you!

Translation company said...

This was a very well-written article. Some great information to be absorbed in this post. will be referring a lot of friends about this.Keep it up.